Thursday, August 22, 2013

Daddio Funkdom

Get funky daddio with our trouser panting cool cat speech dictionary. Talk to the kids in lingo they all recognise from adults who are hip. Try it on a teenager, you'll be instantly accepted as one of the coolest 'dults around.

HELLO

Watcha big daddy how's the tool.

GOODBYE

Kick those threads and funky on trucking.

I LIKE BIEBER TOO

Bieber makes my balls smooch and my ding dong ding a ling to his crazy rumble warbles.

WANT A PIZZA?

Meat wheels for fools, sick.

THOSE ARE GREAT CLOTHES, YOU LOOK REALLY FASHIONABLE.

Dig that zoot suit and toppers, man daddio got zilch cat suit to match.

I'M FINE

I'm rooty tooty up to my booty.

I'M SAD

Maw ill, monkey flip flops make bad chimp scissors.

NICE DANCE MOVES

Shorty got a bing bong in the diddle department.

YES, I WOULD LOVE TO ACCEPT THE JOB, WHAT ARE THE WAGES SIR?

Moolah for ticks? I'll trombone ya for sixty or trumpet for eighty. I'll go on bongos for a K.

This has been an excerpt from 'Talking With Dingos' an up to the minute guide for communicating with your children in a never ending world of change. Tomorrow we explore 'TXT 4 DOGS' the first ever guide for canine communication in the 22nd century. Learn how to WF and PNT through the miracle of TXT SPK LK DIS.

WF,WF,WF!

WT IS IT LASSIE?

A BRD STK IN TRE, WF, WAG.

And so on...

 

No comments: