Wednesday, July 18, 2012

The Girl With Colitis Goes By

Have you ever been singing to a song only to realise in front of friends that all this time you have been singing the wrong lyrics? I believe in molecules, where you from you sexy thing stood in for Hot Chocolates I believe in miracles for many a year until one fateful I'll get my coat night. It seems as though it's not just me though as a quick look around the internet has thrown up tons more, some far worse than a molecule error.

So pop pickers here's a hastily put together top ten twisted lyrics in reverse orde and with no expense I have included a 'pop' video too!

10. "I believe that the hotdogs go on" from the movie Titanic.

9. "She's got style, she's got grace, she's a wiener." - She's A Lady by Tom Jones

8. "My anus has the centre holed." - Centrefold by J. Geils Band

7. "Like a virgin touched for the thirty first time." - Like A Virgin by Madonna

6. "We built this city on logs and coal" - We Built This City On Rock And Roll by Starship

5. "Hold me closer Tony Danza." - Tiny Dancer by Elton John

4. "She was a fax machine, she kept her modem clean." - You Shook Me All Night Long by AC/DC

3. "I wanna freak out and stab ya." - Abracadabra by the Steve Miller Band

2. "See that girl, watch her scream, kicking the dancing queen" - Dancing Queen by Abba

1. "Might as well face it, you're a dick with a glove." - Addicted To Love by Robert Palmer

Some records just do it themselves though, take this Manfred Man classic...

There she was just a-walkin' down the street, singin' "Do wah diddy diddy dum diddy do"

Snappin' her fingers and shufflin' her feet, singin' "Do wah diddy diddy dum diddy do"

...doesn't sound much of a catch does she, I'd give her a wide berth mate.

Time for some Bachman Turner Overdrive. Rock on mateys!

No comments: