Thursday, November 13, 2014

That's SO Sexy

Kim Kardishan has tried to break the Internet again (yawn) by showing off an unbelievably gigantic genetically modified naked bottom and football sized funbags so in a totally unrelated way I have decided to break the internet myself with some sexy artist shots to blow Kim out of the water. These are totally unmodified and candid shots that may be NSFW and liable to burn an image on your retina that will stay with you for the rest of your life.

HOT, HOT, HOT!!! strutting my sexy body in this fetching devilishly sexy suit was SOOOO gorgeous. Just think what I could get up to with those PRONGS, I could toast anything you like in several different sexy ways. Anybody want to pull my pointy tail? Meet the devil in me this weekend when we make an appearance on Saturday 15th at Castle Galleries, Wolverhampton between 1-4pm. Go on, be a devil and come along...

I got more than dat' ass to show you with a pair of dirty cushions to leer at. My blond hair cascades along my curves like a curvy cascade of golden showers whilst I pout pouty trout pouts prettily pursing my plump lips in anticipation of you coming along to this weekends appearance on Saturday 15th at Castle Galleries, Wolverhampton between 1-4pm. I will be waiting and pouting to see you...

Oh my! My dress has just nearly blown off with a freak upward blast of wind! Come along to this weekends appearance on Saturday 15th at Castle Galleries, Wolverhampton between 1-4pm to meet us and it might just fly off altogether leaving me NAKED! and VULNERABLE!

Eh up mi'duck, wats up love? Want to join me for a roller romp? A bit of a naughty nighty wrestle? I can't promise that but you can always come along to this weekends appearance on Saturday 15th at Castle Galleries, Wolverhampton between 1-4pm to meet me and play with my rollers.

Today's blog has been bought to you by a feeble attempt to promote this weekends appearance on Saturday 15th at Castle Galleries, Wolverhampton between 1-4pm, all welcome, may be NSFW or leave you bewildered depending on wether or not I decide to wear clothing.

See you there! It's going to be HOT, HOT, HOT!

P.S.Kim Kardishan beat that!

 

No comments: