Friday, November 22, 2013

The Big Weekend

 My name is Michael Caine, the special guest for this weekends 200th gallery appearance spectacular and I would like to inform you that Peter Smith will be making appearances this weekend at two free events with...
 STOP! I'm Michael Caine and you Sir are an imposter! Begone! Right, where were we? Ah, Master Wayne I would like to inform you that the artist formally known as Peter will be making...
 HALT! You're not Michael Caine, I am Michael Caine and it is my job as a well known celebrity to endorse this weekends...
You lot, OUT! Hang on a minute, lads, I've got a great idea. Not many people know that my name is Michael Caine and i am a nosy neighbour.

Aaaargh! See what happens when you try to get a celebrity to promote this weekend, looks like I will just have to settle for Lady Gaga after all.
Oh Gaga, I told you not to wear the Baublemoose outfit again you're so disappointing, looks like I have got to do it all myself again...
Right, this weekend is the big 200th Appearance weekend with a free to enter fun giveaway. On Saturday 23rd we are at Castle Galleries in Wolverhampton between 1-4pm then on Sunday 24th we have a big mega event at Castle Galleries, Meadowhall 1-4pm for our official 200th appearance since we started touring with the Impossimals way back in 2005.

They are both FREE and require NO invite just come along to any of the events on the day to join in the fun, get dedications or learn more about the Impossimals. We even have badges and assorted other goodies and don't forget to bring along your free entry form too, you can find it at www.petersmithcollective.co.uk just click the 200th banner for further details.

See you this weekend!

No comments: