Thursday, November 27, 2014

Wrong, Just Wrong


 Ahh, lovely vintage tree decorations from the supermarket, how sweet! What do we have in this fine selection?
Oh, wow, a little present wrapped in a bow, it's SOOO cute, can help but think it looks a little like something else, don't worry it will come to me.

 A full sack, Santa has been very generous this year although I'm not quite sure what the brown thing is yet...
 Cats at Christmas and he even has a nice flower attached, where's his tail gone? Somethings not quite right but I can't put my finger on it...
Teddies! Yay! Teddy is having a cuddly, at least that's what I think he is doing...


Woooooooeeeeeewoooooo!!!!

You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension - a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into the Twikelight Zone.

They were just a set of vintage looking decorations until their true meaning of Christmas is revealed to be far from festive in this weeks Twikelight Zone...

 'NO! NO!!!! Don't put me in the box, anything but the box!'

'GET IN, I shall set the meat grinder to fine mince, you won't feel a thing...'
 'Hey! This is your disgusting tail not mine! And why is there glitter on it?'
 'Hey Mabel, guess what? We have been sent gift wrapped poo again like last year.'
 'Hey baby, do you want to play with my presents?'

Sorry if all this has been a bit weird but it all started when I saw this picture of the Kardashians celebrating Thanksgiving so please forgive my mental state.

No comments: